Minters – you asked, we’ve delivered. Drum roll please…
Our most requested connection is now in Mint! We’re bringing more ways for you to get a seamless, comprehensive look into your transactions and are excited to announce that users can now securely and directly connect to Apple Card.
Track Your Apple Card in the Mint App
Today, Mint is becoming the first personal finance app to directly connect to the highly requested Apple Card. As the go-to app to have all your finances in one place — connecting your accounts, investments, bills, and more — we’re rolling out the long-awaited support for Apple Card.
All you have to do is link your Apple Card account to see all of your transactions in Mint. Here’s how:
How to Connect Apple Card to Mint:
1) Open the Mint app.
2) Hit the “+” sign in the top right corner, then click “account”.
3) Search for “Apple Card,” hit continue, then follow the steps to get your Apple Card securely added.
That’s it! See and track your account and all of your transactions in the Mint app.
Benefits of Tracking Your Apple Card Expenses with Mint
Seeing all of your accounts, including your Apple Card, in the Mint app makes staying on top of your finances easier than ever.
- No need for multiple apps. Think of Mint as your all-in-one finance app, where you can connect your accounts, investments, loans and see all of your transactions in one place.
- View your upcoming bills and mark them as paid in one tap so you can avoid any late fees and consistently make on-time payments.
- Re-categorize transactions. Instead of going one by one, you can edit and recategorize multiple transactions at the same time through an option to bulk edit.
- Your connection is private and secure. When connecting your Apple Card, Mint will not see your Apple ID or credentials.
Looking to sign up for an Apple Card? Apply for Apple Card in minutes using this link. You can start using it right away with Apple Pay*!
From credit cards and investments to free credit score and more, Mint helps you stay on top of it all. Sign in or download the mobile app to get started.
*Subject to credit approval
Learn more about how Apple Card applications are evaluated at support.apple.com/kb/HT209218.
To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
If you reside in the U.S. territories, please call Goldman Sachs at 877‐255‐5923 with questions about Apple Card. Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 Apple Inc. One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014